If You’re Not Old Enough For Green Beer…

Eat green cupcakes!

Yesterday Brayden and I made St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes together.  It was the first time he has helped me bake.  He had fun.  Especially when he helped me crack the eggs!

We tried adding in green food coloring to the batter.  Either I didn’t add enough food coloring or it just didn’t work.

I think he liked eating them more though!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Comments

1. Happy St Patrick’s Day from N Ireland :)

Cute photos and HUGE baking bowl!

2. Emmy says

Love the picture of his feet on the stool! So cute! And don’t we all love eating them the best? :)

3. Drew, these are PRICELESS!
    .-= Bobbie Brown´s last blog ..Easton =-.

4. Erica says

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!!! Only you could make photos of baking so adorable! ( and that cutie of yours ;) )
    .-= Erica´s last blog ..Cooper’s 2 yr pics =-.

5. Schiavonn says

The fourth shot down just steals my heart! His curls are fabulous! :0) Hope you have a great St. Patricks Day!

6. Drew, It looks like you are a great mama! I remember the days like these when my children were younger. Enjoy every moment of them!

7. Susan says

Loved these precious pictures. Your son is simply adorable! I’ve recently found your blog and sat here for hours last night reading and looking at your amazing photograhy. I’m a newbie, and need all the help I can get. You inspire me.

Blessings~
    .-= Susan´s last blog ..Project 365-My Week in Pictures =-.

8. Amber says

My daughter totally has that stool! Except hers says “Avery” in pink writing. Love it!
    .-= Amber´s last blog ..For the first time, =-.

9. Elise says

I just discovered your site. Thank-you! I am a mommy that loves to photograph my kids. I have a question that maybe you could address on a future post. How do you get all of that YUMMY lighting?? You know, the ones where the sun is just pouring in from the background. Is that a digital manipulation, or how else do I get it? Also, do you use a photo editing software to get the colors so bright, or another trick?