Wish List

If your husband still hasn’t bought your present send him a link to this post!

For Pro Mom*togs

Untitled

So you always have all of your precious memories backed up!  Seagate – FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB External USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive…
$70 – bestbuy.com

Water Proof Camera!  Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera 3508B001 B&H Photo Video
$249 – bhphotovideo.com

Untitled

Comments

1. Jen Imus says

I think your price is a little bit off on your 5d MkII!!
    Jen Imus´s last blog post ..saint-onge family

2. admin says

Damn Polyvore!

3. Jen Imus says

It’s a really good list, though! Four of the things on there are on my list too!
    Jen Imus´s last blog post ..saint-onge family

4. Kari says

Just forwarded to the hubby…my dream Xmas list. XOXO
    Kari´s last blog post ..Tuesday Twinvention

5. Amanda says

I was excited that I owned some of those things! Lauren NEEDS the onesie – love that it’s the fushia color too. I’ve added it to her list for her!
    Amanda´s last blog post ..pink piggies! 30 nov 2010 – 01 dec 2010

6. Paula S. says

Nice! I am not even close to being a pro, but that is the list I would want to send to my husband. Think he will notice that I am “upgrading” myself?!

7. Sarah S. says

Great list! The price on the canon 50mm 1.4 is about $100 off. I bought one several months ago and thought “No way!” when I saw $250.

Love your blog!
    Sarah S.´s last blog post ..Reeds First Birthday Party

8. Amory says

I, too, saw the price on the 5d and about flipped! My hubs was like GO for it…told him it was too good to be true 🙂 If only…still saving my pennies for that baby!

9. Ana King says

Thanks for putting this together! It actually helped me decide on the perfect gift for a fellow photographer 😀

10. Andrea says

I was just sent a link to this post :). What a sweet surprise for this Friday to see one of my slipcovers featured ;). So sweet!!
    I am almost sold out (thank you holiday shoppers), but am so excited about 3 new colorways (and one ‘oldie but goodie’ that will be coming out in the next 2 weeks. Just in time for all those new camera owners … OR just in time to start the new year with a new slip covered strap :).

Thanks and Happy Day!
    Andrea´s last blog post ..Want to win a camera strap slipcover