Happy 2nd Birthday, Mom*tog!

Mom*tog all started because of this guy.

It started as a place where I could combine two of the things I love the most – photography and Brayden.  A place where I could help other moms take great pictures of their own kids and connect with moms who, like me, do both the full time mom and run their own business thing.

I love the relationships I’ve made here.  Thank YOU for making Mom*tog everything it has become in the last 2 years!  Thank you for your support, your love, and your encouragement.  I hope I was able to provide a little bit of the same for you.

This year I want to focus on making Mom*tog more interactive.  A place where we can all share our photos and get to know one another.  It’s going to be fun!

But, the thing I’m most excited for this year…

Having a new baby to take pictures of!  Baby Bittel #2 coming this August!

Comments

1. Amberlee says

Congratulations on baby number 2! That is so exciting!
    I absolutely adore your photos! They are amazing! Can’t wait to see what you will have in store now!

2. Michelle T says

I love the new site and CONGRATS on your pregnancy! Thank you for all that you do and the info you share. I love your work!

3. Lisa says

I can’t thank you enough for the Momtog blog. I’ve learned a ton from all the info you share. Congrats on Baby #2!
    Lisa´s last blog post ..Weddings

4. Ally says

Happy 2nd anniversary to the Mom*tog site, and congratulations on baby number 2! The most amazing part will be watching B become a big brother. My baby adores his big brother and the sibling relationship is an incredible thing fir a mom to watch unfold! Congratulations!

5. Whaaaat?!!!! I didn’t see that coming! CONGRATS! And I LOVE the pictures of Brayden!!
    Bobbie Brown´s last blog post ..Miscellaneous Monday

6. Kelly says

Congrats on baby #2!! That’s so exciting!!

7. Wow – I can’t believe it’s been 2 years. I’ve been here since the beginning. Thank you for sharing your world with us. I have enjoyed it so much, and I have found a passion for photography that has made my heart sing.
    Kathleen Weibel´s last blog post ..52 Week Challenge – Socks League City Portrait Studio

8. Jamye says

Congratulations all the way from the east coast. As Anna Quindlen says in her essays that accompany Nick Kelsh’s photos in “Siblings,” “The best gift I ever gave my child was a sibling.” (Or something very close to that.) This baby is a gift to you, to Brayden, and through your photography, will even be a gift of inspiration to us, your readers.

9. lara says

Ahhh! I’m excited! Congratulations…what a fun way to announce it…..So happy for you :))

10. Ada says

WaHOO! Drew congratulations! You’ve had quite a month!!!
    love the new look, love the pics of B, love Momtog (yes, you’ve helped me tons!), love a news the most!
    -Ada in Coastal Cali
    Ada´s last blog post ..no words

11. Becca says

Super cute pictures and post. And oh, congrats on the wee one on the way. You are a great mom, I can tell. I have four boys, we moms can sniff out a good mom a mile away.

12. Heather says

Congrats on baby #2!!

13. Leslie says

So excited for you and your family, Drew! Braydon is going to make such a great big brother.

14. cara says

Awwww….congrats!

15. sarah k says

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! It is so precious to watch your kids interact with a sibling–you will love it! Thanks for all your hard work on this blog–it has certainly helped and inspired this very non-professional mom to take more (and, I hope, better) pictures of my kids. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, ideas, and incredible talents!
    sarah k´s last blog post ..my valentine and me

16. laura h says

OMG! Congratulations!! :)

17. becca says

I am a little late here but wanted to wish you a BIG congratulations on the big news!

18. Lauren says

Aw! Congrats… on the birthday and most importantly, the baby!

19. kristin says

so very very very exciting! congratulations! one thing I discovered following my baby #2, is that its so not true when they say that only the first born children get photographed! i definitely take waaaaaay more photos of my second because now there is double the reasons to always have my camera in my hand! looking forward to following you through your pregnancy! great news!
    kristin´s last blog post ..My Little Loves

20. Sooooo So So beautiful!!!
    I would so love to be able to do the 1st and 3rd pic with my son and balloons. But I bet the weather has to be just perfect for that, huh? Was it difficult for you to keep the balloons from tangling and twisting around each other? How was the temp that day (if you remember) chilly, warm, hot, etc? I ask because I always assumed that helium filled balloons won’t float very well when they’re outside in the heat.
    OMG, I really love these pics :)
    The Mommies Made Me Do It´s last blog post ..Our Valentine’s Day Party