Office Space

Before I moved the furniture out of my little home office I snapped a picture of what it looked like.  My desk and computer are still in here for now.  I will have to find a new home for it once it becomes the nursery.

I thought it would be fun to see where you all work.  This week post your “work space” on the Real Mom*togs site.  It can be your fancy studio or your bed (that’s where I’ve been getting a lot of work done on my laptop lately!).

And, no.  My desk isn’t usually this clean.

Comments

1. Candis says

Would love to see pictures of your new studio some time 🙂 When do we find out if you having a girl or a boy?
    Candis´s last blog post ..Lake Arrowhead-Part 2

2. heidi says

wow. how fresh and crispy! 🙂 i think i would calm down as soon as i walked into that space. i like your photos on the walls as well. and the chandelier… and if you’re looking for a home for the tv… you have my email. 😉

3. Andrea says

beautiful! love the gallery wall!

I would love to have proper office space again, for now it’s just me & my kitchen table. 🙂
    Andrea´s last blog post ..Shawn &amp Jordan Engagement Sneak Peek

4. hope says

love your new space…the old one 2!
    hope´s last blog post ..Seeing Double

5. maria says

Wow wow!! amazing spaces, so clean and happy!! can’t wait to see your new studio space!! Your such an inspiration!
    maria´s last blog post ..The bump in a fancy dress

6. I absolutely love that black chandelier! And the canvas wraps on the wall are displayed so well, beautiful!

7. Jessica says

I know you’re moving on to bigger and better spaces, but that one sure is cute! I love seeing how other mommies set up their work spaces. Can’t wait to see everybody’s shots!
    Jessica´s last blog post ..When Hes Gone

8. linda says

what a beautiful space! can’t wait to see pics of your new studio!

9. Lisa A. says

Your old work space looks amazing! So relaxed and simple. I love it! Can’t wait to see your new place!
    Lisa A.´s last blog post ..Summer loving

10. Tracy says

I love seeing set ups too ! I’m new to photography, and have been doing some newborns lately. I’ve been reading that a lot of newborn photographers don’t have the parents right there in the room when they are photographing the babies… I saw your sitting room and wondered if you have parents right there with you or out of the room?

Do you do all of the movements of the baby yourself or direct the parents to and then tweek the poses?

Would love to know !

Thx Drew

11. Tiffiny says

Wow! What a cool setup. I’m sure the new studio is adorable.

12. Apparently you don’t need my help or my wall guides at all for your new studio because damn, you rocked the walls already!! Check out that amazing display, I love it! And the black chandelier is just amazing.. and the trellis backed chairs.. where did you get those, they are to die for!

You actually just gave me an idea to do a studio design wall display. Hmmmm…
    Ariana Falerni (aka becomingmom)´s last blog post ..All Hail the King Tempurpedic!