28 weeks (and 5 days)

I missed my 28 week picture because we were busy at California Adventure that day.  I was able to fit one in at 28 weeks and 5 days, although I am now 29 weeks and 3 days.  But who’s counting?  :)

Hello third trimester!  Time is flying by!  We’ve been busy working on the nursery and have the crib up, walls painted, and wallpaper hung.  It looks fabulous!

My energy level is slowly dwindling.  I’m having to rest more and take it easy, which is hard for me.  My least favorite part about pregnancy is realizing that I can’t do it all.  I have to depend on help from others and that’s always something that’s difficult for me to do.

I’ve gained about 25 pounds so far, which is great compared to my last pregnancy.  However, I think I’m going to stop looking.  I seem to be gaining more the last 8 weeks and making up for not gaining much at the beginning.  I think my body just knows what it needs to gain and I’m going to let it do it’s thing.

Baby O is a crazy baby!  I love to watch her roll around in my belly.  I’ve taken a few videos because it’s really freaky!  I don’t ever remember Brayden’s movements being as frequent or as hard.  She wakes up between 9 and 10 every night.  I’m pretty sure we are going to have a night owl on our hands.

We leave for Maui exactly one month from today.  Yes, I’m flying to Maui at 33 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  That will be… interesting.  With Brayden I flew at 27 weeks and gained 10 pounds because I swelled so much.  I’m hoping that doesn’t happen this time because we are taking our maternity / last family pictures of 3 there!  Looking for outfits has also been keeping me busy.  Shopping for maternity pictures is hard!

I’m going to try to take belly pics every two weeks now, but we’ll see.  Every 4 was hard enough :)

Comments

1. Andrea says

Looking so cute, and your hair is so long! My hair never grew at all when I was preggo and then it fell out after i had her! I had the same crazy movements w/ my girl too….maybe it’s a girl thing!
    Andrea´s last blog post ..Headshots Gorilla Capital

2. CANDIS says

You look great!! Have fun in Hawaii!
    CANDIS´s last blog post ..Tanaka Farms

3. Meghan says

Baby “O”?? I love hints! :) You look amazing! Have fun in Hawaii and can’t wait to see the pics!
    Meghan´s last blog post ..Ashley &amp Alex San Diego- CA

4. Ashley says

You look absolutely adorable and I love how B is in every photo now! So, so cute!

5. Looking good. I think your belly is progressing quite nicely. Have fun in Maui.
    I have my maternity pics next week. I am going for a more sexy look in one set and a more bohemin (bad speller) as my second outfit.

6. Christina says

I saw your recent belly pics, so cute. Whoo Hoo for Maui! We leave in 1 month and 1 day also! Flying with 3 kids will be fun :)

7. cblayloc says

you are adorable!!!

8. Brandi says

You look amazing! I love the photos side by side:)
    Brandi´s last blog post ..Forgetful

9. Erica May says

Super cute!! I love how B is so happy in all the pics… he is so adorable!

10. Love all the updates. You are so beautiful and even more being Preggo! B looks like such a fun little guy :)

11. Misty says

Oh my! That is so cute… Love that idea.

12. Shannon says

I just found your blog and love the way you took these pictures with your son holding up how many weeks you are. So cute!

13. I LOVE that Macho Man t-shirt and need it! Do you mind sharing where you got it? Thank you!!!