Always Remember – Free Download

My favorite part of Kennedy’s nursery is this print I designed.  A quote from Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh.

Would it look pretty in your home too?  Well, here you go!  Just click here and save it to your computer.  It’s sized as an 8×10.  Enjoy!

Comments

1. candace says

You are so awesome! I love this and am thrilled to have it for my own baby’s nursery! :)

2. heather says

yay! i can not wait to use this for my own baby’s nursery! thank you so much. you have the sweetest and most giving heart. xo

3. Jamie W says

Thank you so much! I love it and can’t wait to hang it in my girls’ room.

4. Katie says

Thank you for sharing! May I ask…when you are designing something like this, what software program do you use?

5. melissa perkins says

This is so awesome! Thanks alot! One question though.. is it possible to change the background color?? I would love to have an orange or baby blue background for my boy’s room.

6. barak says

I can’t read the small words, can you write it down for me?
    thanks, barak.
    barak´s last blog post ..Dog back pain!

7. N'tash says

THANK YOU! Haha, just opened PS to make this one for my boys. ;)
    Congratulation on a beautiful girl and lovly family! Your girl and my oldest son (he turned 2 :) ) *almost* shares the birth day, since we live in Sweden and it was actually the 10th of August there when your awesome doughter was born! :)

8. erica says

Thank you! I have 2 kids going to public school for the first time after being homeschooled (3rd and 11th grade). I want to print this out and stick them in their folders for the first day of school

9. DebZorn says

This is adorable, just like your little Kennedy. Thank you for sharing.

10. Nadine says

Thank you for sharing this, I love it! Can’t wait to hang it in my own nursery one day!
    Nadine´s last blog post ..Shopping like Thieves!

11. mesa says

thanks so much Drew! love it! I will put it in my son’s room! what kind of paper do you print it on just curious?

12. mesa says

p.s congrats on your sweet baby girl!

13. Julie says

Thank you so much Drew!! Congrats, what a beautiful family :)

14. Brandi says

Thank you so much!

15. Ron says

I love the quote! I will post this quote on my facebook wall. It fits on my friend’s status now. Thank you very much post posting this kind of quote.
    Ron´s last blog post ..How to Reduce Man Boobs Through Daily Habit

16. Jessica says

Thank you SO much for sharing this quote! I have always loved it but have no clue how to make it cute like you did! I also wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your photography! I especially love the photo of your son and daughter with the “special delivery” box… so creative!!

17. kellie says

Thanks so much! Love this printable. :)