Happy 7 Month Birthday, Kennedy!

Dear Kennedy,

Every month I find new reasons to love you.  I love you because:

Sleep training only took 3 days.  You go to sleep without crying.  That didn’t happen for 3 years with your brother.

You give the best, juicy, wet gummy kisses.

You think Eskimo kisses are the funniest thing ever.

You love to eat real food.  When you get hungry you start making “nom, nom, nom” sounds.

You go with the flow.  You just love to be with your family.

You bury your head into our chests when acting shy.  You even do that when you see your own reflection in the mirror.

You love to sit up in your car seat to watch your brother in the car.

Instead of crying when you wake up from naps you just yell “Hi!!!” until someone comes to get you.

You still let me snuggle you.

You have no interest in crawling.  I’m pretty sure you’ll go straight to walking.  But, the longer you are immobile is fine by me.

I love you more and more every single day!

Love,

Mama

Comments

1. jooliyah says

are you serious drew?? she’s like the best baby ever!!! i love baby girls. and you have such a sweet one. =)
    jooliyah´s last blog post ..I can’t even imagine

2. Megan says

She soulds like the best, easy going baby ever. So cute!

3. Shondra W. says

She’s so cute! I love that my second boy is just over 7 months…same age as Kennedy. I like seeing their similarities. :)
    Shondra W.´s last blog post ..Hidden Colors

4. Evie Perez says

Happy 7 Month to Kennedy!! I can’t believe she is 7 months. Love these pictures ;)

5. Okay, so I love all these pictures, but that one of you and her? I TOTALLY love it!
    Bobbie Brown´s last blog post ..Linden and Lila

6. Janalyn says

New(ish) reader here, our baby girls are only one day apart and have a lot in common! Well not the sleeping thing… I can only dream of sleeping longer than a 4 hour stretch, but I’m confident she will eventually decide to do so. I mentioned you in my post about my favorite blogs; I love all your photos and am trying harder to capture our memories now!
    Janalyn´s last blog post ..Around the Internet

7. Liz MacPhee says

Our little ones share the same Birthday! And my little guy Linkin is also a redhead.

8. Wendy says

Drew,
    I love your blog! I also love your name, Drew. My daughter who will be 1 on the 23rd is named Holland Drew! :)
    Sooo, how did you sleep train?? My son slept with us on and off until he was 4. Holland naps in her crib but she starting to really resist her cirb at night, so we put her in our bed. I really want her in her crib but I can’t handle too much crying. Any advice? Thanks,
    Wendy

9. Traci says

you children are ADORABLE! I am in LOVE with your paint colors! We recently bought a short sale and I have an entire house to paint. I was wondering if you would share some of your choices? I have a gazillion samples….and still feel clueless! I LOVE the light and airy feel it gives! :) ~Traci

10. Traci says

I think the colors are actually in your new home?