365 Project Print

Only two months after I finished my 366 Project with Kennedy I finally got the print up on my wall.  And it makes me SO happy.  Last night Kennedy was looking at it and pointing out the pictures of Mickey Mouse, balloons, and Mama :)  Brayden is jealous that he doesn’t have a “calendar” of his own yet.  Good thing we have an adjacent wall that his Project 365 will look great on!

I got the 20 x 20 collage printed at Mpix for $18.99.  The frame is from Ikea and was only $20, which is not bad for a 20×20 frame.  The frame is actually 19.25 x 19.25 (darn Swedes) so you will have to trip down your print a little, but it’s worth it for the cheaper cost.  I bought two of these just in case Ikea stopped carrying them.  I want Brayden and Kennedy’s collages to have the same frames.  Ikea has another 19.25 x 19.25 frame in metal that was only $14.

IMG_2328 copy

See this post for the tutorial on how to make the collage in Photoshop.

Comments

1. I love how it came out! Looks great. I am having so much fun with my 365 Project… thanks for the inspiration!

2. Erica bean says

Love this collage!!!!! Great idea.

3. Jordan M. says

Soooo in love with this Drew!! Cannot WAIT to do this with Q’s pictures (considering I actually finish my 365). I’ve been doing it on Instagram as well…thank you so much for sharing this template!! xo

4. Elena says

Love it! I really have to do one of these :o)

5. Mackenzie says

Love this!!! Did you use a 365 app or did you make this with Instagram pictures? Would love to do this too. Thanks!

6. Rachelle says

Love this! Will have to run out and buy the frame (I’ll need 5 if I do one for each child!!!) I wonder, though, how will it look if all my 365 are black and white?
    Rachelle´s last blog post ..Bad driving: owning up to it

7. Kiley says

Thank you for sharing! This is great!

I have been taking a picture a day of my son using Project 365 iPhone app. Not always the best picture quality, but it gets the job done!
    Kiley´s last blog post ..Surviving a Restaurant with a Baby

8. Mariana says

OK I just saw the templates in designaglow.com and thought …jumm I’ve seen this somewhere lol. I’m glad you have the tutorial Drew becasue I hate spending money on things I could do myself. Did any of you start on a specific date?. My son’s Bday #2 is coming up, may be that be a great start for it !
    Mariana´s last blog post ..Prices